Watch a recording of the live Q&A session for MROs and SAPs
In December 2020, FMCSA hosted a series of question and answer webinar sessions for Clearinghouse users, including two sessions for medical review officers (MROs) and substance abuse professionals (SAPs).
Watch a recording of one of these sessions.
The sessions included presented material and live Q&A time on the following topics:
- Clearinghouse registration
- How MROs report CDL driver violations
- How SAPs report CDL driver return-to-duty information
- Common user issues and how to address them
The webinar also includes important reminders, such as:
- MROs entering driver CDL information, not social security numbers, and what to do if the CDL information is not included in the CCF.
- Which RTD information SAPs report to the Clearinghouse (date of initial assessment and date of determined eligibility for RTD testing), and which steps take place outside the Clearinghouse.
- How both MROs and SAPs must keep their qualifications current to continue using the Clearinghouse.